Complete Overhaul Service
Complete overhauls involve stripping the bike down to the bare frame and and re-assembling to factory or customer specifications.
- All components of the bike are thoroughly cleaned, lubed, and adjusted.
- New wheel bearings and related components are installed.
- Cables and cable housing are replaced.
- Chain, derailleur pulleys, and brake pads inspected and replaced, if necessary.
- Wheels are fully trued and tensioned.
- Complete machine damage and water-accumulation inspection.
- Seat tube waterproofing kit installed.
- New handlebar tape installed (specify color and type on order)
- Two or three professional quality digital photos of your bike.
- Key fit measurements, maintenance log, and serial numbers are recorded.
- Includes free installation of any single new or replacement component.
Service does not include parts, if required.