iBike Power Meter Installation, Setup, and Calibration
Most issues customers experience with iBike technology are usually the result of improper or incomplete setup and calibration. BayAreaRider.com provides a convenient and affordable service to help you get the most from your iBike investment and enjoy trouble free use of this incredible technology.
- On-site service at a location convenient to you.
- Complete professional iBike installation on a single bike.
- Testing and verification of installation and iBike functionality.
- Complete setup and configuration of your iBike unit.
- Cooperation and assistance with coastdowns and calibration ride data acquisition.
- Download and evaluation of multiple coastdowns and calibration ride profiles followed by analysis and upload of accurate bike profile to your iBike unit.
- Retention of collected data and generated iBike profiles.
- Hands-on experience and training to support basic profile generation, configuration, and upload to iBike unit. Upon completion of the Setup & Calibration service, your iBike will be extremely accurate and reliable and your collected profiles and session data will be emailed back to you.
Once back in your own computer environment, you can download the new data and generated profiles to your own iBike application program for future use. After you've learned how the setup and calibration process works, you can perform future sessions with different bikes or with changes to the original bike, on your own.
Customer Requirements for successful calibration session:
- Properly tuned and prepared bike.
- Helmet, shoes, and typical cycling clothing.
- iBike mount and unit with fresh batteries.
- Allocate roughly 1.5 hours to complete session.
Schedule an iBike Setup & Calibration session today!
Service does not include parts or accessories, if required.